Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dancing the night away

Last night Nicholas and I went to
Kenichi and the Dallas Margarita Society Charity Ball
with Justine, Matt, Krista and Lauren.

We had an AAAMMMAAAZZZINGGG time!

There were a lot more people than last year and {a lot} more dancing!!

I love my friends so much and always enjoy spending time with them.

One cool thing about this charity event is that everyone brings an unwrapped toy to donate.
I took a Fabulous Day to Night Barbie Doll
Nicholas took a remote control Escalade!

I think the night is best summed up in pictures....


{Nicholas and I at dinner}

{Sushi time}

{Nick has finally mastered the chop sticks... I'm so proud of you, sweetie!}

{Nicholas, me, Lauren, Krista, Justine, Matt}

{main ballroom}



{dancing the night away}

{too bad we weren't playing with real money}

{tiger attack}

{alllll of the toys....}

Good times with good friends.

Today has been very relaxing...
looong nap...
laundry....
groceries.....
looking forward to the short work week
and the road trip up to Omaha on Wednesday!

No comments: