Thursday, November 12, 2009

Don't back down


...TCU's new slogan for our awesome 2009 football season

{TCU is on a mission this year, 
and ready to shock the world.}

A few good {spectacular} things going on for us Horned Frogs:

-   Mayor Moncrief has declared 11/13/2009 as "Go Purple Day" in Fort Worth

-  Nike has released brand new uniforms for TCU to wear during
our big game against Utah on Saturday
i looooooooove them!
the pants are horned frog skin print {think snake skin}
and when a player puts his hands together to catch a ball, 
the inside of the gloves forms a picture of a Horned Frog. 
how cool is that?!

-  ANNNNDDD... ESPN Game Day is coming to Fort Worth this weekend.
I actually have to work, so I won't be able to make it out for the morning/afternoon festivities.
I did, though, get a good deal on tickets... 
so Nicholas and I are going to the game for sure. 
It starts at 6:30 pm.


Also, I got my swine flu/H1N1 shot today...
the hospital had previously just had them available for
high priority employees,
but opened it up to everyone today!

Made me think of this little munchkin..




{soooo cute!}

Hope everyone else is having a great week!

No comments: