Sunday, November 8, 2009

I love to travel

Some of my favorite pictures...
from my many travels.


{St. Thomas, USVI}


{Prague, Czech Republic}


{Austin, Texas}


{Berlin, Germany}


{Amsterdam, The Netherlands}


{Ambergris Caye, Belize}


{Versailles, France}


{Roatan, Honduras}


{Paris, France}


{Somewhere in the middle of the Caribbean}


{Venice, Italy}


{Merida, Yucatan}


{Cannes, France}


{Lincoln, Nebraska}


{Monaco}


{Florence, Italy}


{Seattle, Washington}


{Corpus Christi, Texas}


{San Juan, Puerto Rico}


{Playa Flamingo, Costa Rica}


{Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos}
Where should I go next????

2 comments:

Nick said...

GREECE!

Nicole Hoff said...

Wonderful pics of your many travels! Every place looks fun and beautiful! I hope when our kids are grown a bit we will travel too. I really want to go to New Zealand (and Australia while Im at it). Love your blog, by the way! Keep blogging! Im behind on mine but will play catch up soon. Take care! Love ya, Nicole