Monday, November 16, 2009

Is it Christmas yet?

Bought my plane ticket home for Christmas today!

And, thankfully, since I'm not the newest person at work this year,
I got much better holiday vacation days off.
I'll be off Wednesday to Sunday over Thanksgiving
and the whole week of Christmas!

Since I'm going up to Omaha with Nicholas for Thanksgiving...
I'm looking forward to spending time with my family over Christmas.

{The fam, Christmas 2008}

I put in some quality time with Mom and Dad
in October on our cruise...
but haven't seen Allen or Austin since...??
4th of July, I guess. Tooooo long.
I miss you guys.....


{siblings, 4th of July 2009, SPI}

On the other hand, I am {thrilled} about driving up to Omaha.
{"God's Country" per Nicholas}
Nick's best friend from home had a little girl
last night so we'll both get to meet her {Lillian}.
{AND}
I'll finally get to meet Nick's sweet little godson {Graham}.

Looking forward to the next two days off from work
since I had to work this weekend.

Probably going to get some reading done,
mentally prepare for New Moon on Thursday night,
and hopefully get some new boots for the cold Nebraska weather.

No comments: