Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The opportunities are endless.

I've been very productive on my day off today... 
and by productive I mean sleeping in,
then spending about 2 hours shopping for boots online {in my PJ's}.

Finally, I FOUND some.

Now, usually, I'm hesitant to buy shoes online because you don't get the instant gratification of wearing them the next day and if they don't fit, you have to pay the shipping fees to send them back.

However, my dea
r friend Meghan, introduced me to endless.coma {fantastic} website for shoe shopping when I was looking for shoes to wear for her wedding with my bridesmaid dress. 


What makes it so fantastic, you say?

{FREE next day shipping and FREE returns!}

So, I found 3 pairs of boots that I would like to try on...
I ordered them... they'll be here tomorrow...
and I'll return the two that I don't like for free.
{Or, none of them if I feel like being financially irresponsible.}

Naughty Monkey Women's Entertainer Boot
{not to sure about these over-the-knees boots, 
they're very trendy right now, 
but not sure if I'll be able to pull it off}

What do you think??

No comments: