Wednesday, December 2, 2009

baby it's cold outside!

i was sitting at my desk at work this morning {early - 6:25am!} 
just drinking my coffee and looked out the window and it was SNOWING.
_
Can you believe it?!

Granted, none of it stuck and by 8:30am it was sunny again,
but it was sooo pretty

i'm relaxing in my warm apartment with my thick wool socks on,

all snuggled up in my heating blanket
... now,  all i need is a big mug of hot chocolate.



{tacky christmas sweater party, 2008}
_
i'm very excited about this holiday season. 
Hopefully i'll get my christmas tree and all the decor up this weekend.  I'm waiting for Nicholas to be finished with his BIG accounting project so we can make a fun night out of putting the ornaments on the tree and drinking hot chocolate and listening to Christmas music.


Did I mention it snowed in Fort Worth today?!?

No comments: