Sunday, December 20, 2009

daydreaming...

warm weather
water all around
a panino and wine
kissing Nicholas in the middle of Piazza San Marco
museums
history
getting lost
standing on the Ponte di Rialto at night
gelato
gondola ride
live music
italian accents


Guess where I am right now...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 Venice, Italy




Well, not literally 
{unfortunatley}


Nicholas is 700 miles away and I worked 10 hours today. 
So as soon as I got home, I plopped down on the couch with a glass of red wine and {mentally} went straight to Venice. 
Very relaxing. 
There's just something about Europe that is so alluring, romantic, exotic, lively... 
especially Italy.


I'm ready to go back... with darling Nicholas this time though!


Enjoy this sampling of pictures from my 2008 trip.










arrivederci . ciao . a presto . buona notte 

1 comment:

Nick said...

ahhh, I'm ready when you are :)