Tuesday, December 8, 2009

quarter century

Nicholas's 25th birthday is coming up at the end of this month....
New Year's Eve
to be exact.

I've already been planning an evening with the best of friends, great foods, and my favorite local band!

We have dinner reservations at the Reata in downtown Fort Worth for Nicholas's birthday!
{counting on 11 people... hopefully everyone will be able to make it!}
Then we are going to walk over to a venue/bar a couple blocks away a bring in the new year with The Campaign - you can check out their music HERE.
{same band and venue as last NYE}

Planning this reminded me of Nick's birthday last year - a picnic at the Botanical Gardens. I surprised him with pizza, wine, champagne, chocolate-y dessert and strawberries.
Yes, it was a beautiful New Year's Eve day!







{31 dec 2008}


Looking forward to your birthday, Nicholas! Love you. :)


2 comments:

You Are My Fave said...

New Years Eve kind of sounds like a fun birthday date because you're always guaranteed fireworks. Looks like fun. I love birthdays.

Nicole Hoff said...

awesome! what a sweet gf! enjoy your night and tell blaine from the campaign hello from me! we will be celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary that night! :D