Friday, January 1, 2010

au revoir 2009

Here's a look back at 2009...


January
- Brought it the New Year for the first time w/ Nicholas
- Laughed at the Mutton-Bustin' at the Fort Worth Rodeo
- 1st trip to the E.R. when Nick dislocated his finger

{at the rodeo}


February
- Fishing on Valentine's Day at South Padre Island
- Nick met my parents!

{redfish}


March
- Survived an awful car accident {2nd trip to the ER}
- Bought a brand new car!

{2009 Nissan Rogue SL}
April
- Celebrated my 23rd birthday at Joe T's with my favorite people
- Traveled to Seattle to visit Nicholas's siblings & see the city
- Nick's 4 month old niece, Olivia, was baptized



May
- My older brother, Allen, graduated from college in Corpus Christi
- Moved into my very own apartment
- 1 year anniversary at work


{view from my apartment}


June
- Enjoyed the hot Texas summer
- Worked hard at the hospital 



July
- Nicholas and I celebrated 4th of July {and 1 year of dating} at the beach 
- First time at the horse races with Nick's dad and little brother
- Hot dogs and beer at the Rangers game
- Allison came to visit from Nashville



August
- 3rd trip to the ER in 2009 when Nick separated his shoulder playing football
- Zip lined, sunset cruised, snorkeled and rode horses in Costa Rica w/ the girls
- Meghan's Bachelorette Party at the W in Dallas
- Nicholas started graduate school for his CPA requirements



September
- Beginning of an amazing football season for TCU



October
- I was a bridesmaid in my dear friend Meghan's wedding
- Went on a 7 day cruise around the Caribbean with my parents and Nick
-Started my blog!



November
- Enjoyed the beautiful fall weather at the Botanical Gardens
- Danced the night away at the Margarita Society Ball in Dallas
- New Moon release {team edward!}
- Spent Thanksgiving in Omaha with Nick's family
- Met Graham, Nick's godson, who was born in September



December
- Had fun decorating the Christmas tree with my love
- Went to my hometown for Christmas
- Nicholas flew down to surprise me for Christmas and proposed on Christmas Eve!!
- Celebrated Nick's 25th birthday with friends at the Reata and Lola's in Fort Worth



Goodbye, 2009. Thank you for all the wonderful memories. :)

No comments: