Sunday, January 10, 2010

a day fit for Justine

Yesterday Nicholas and I drove out to Dallas to surprise Justine for her birthday{!}

SURPRISE #1: a delicious Mexican brunch at Cyclone Anaya's with best friends.

We enjoyed mimosas and chips & salsa while we were waiting for the birthday girl to arrive.






Krista {Justine's roomie} planned the brunch AND festivities for the whole day



SURPRISE! Justine was very happy to see us all there.


{the crew}
I love, love, love these people!

After lots {and I mean LOTS} of laughs, we headed over to the boys' house for...

SURPRISE #2: some good old fashioned fun.... Board Games.
{if you know Justine at all, you'll know that she
just loves board games and was thrilled}

After several rounds of Loaded Questions and laughing 'til we cried...

SURPRISE #3: The girls went to see New Moon {my second time}

Once we got back to Justine and Krista's apartment...

SURPRISE #4:Lasagna, salad, wine, cupcakes and more board games
{strategically set-up by friends Sarah and Michelle while we were at the movies}.




Justine,
I wish you all the best in the year to come... 
a year filled with love, laughs and pure joy. 
Happy, happy birthday. 
I'm so glad I could celebrate with you!

1 comment:

Justine said...

Thank you soooo much Lace for the wonderful bday wishes and spending ALL day with me for my 25th! I love the bday post! It was a great day!