Sunday, January 17, 2010

our matchmaker is my maid of honor

Today, I asked Justine to be my Maid of Honor!
She said yes, of course.


{justine and lacey in costa rica, august 2009}

Nicholas and I really wanted to honor Justine
with this special role at the wedding because:

- she is so important to nicholas and i because she introduced us
{and knew we would be great together}
- we've been friends for about 6 years
{we met standing in line for Rush right before my freshman year of college...
it was alphabetical order and both of out last names begin with "Sh."}
- we always have so much fun together
{especially traveling, playing board games and just being silly with all of our friends}
- she is such a good planner :)
{she's already thinking about the bachelorette party!}

very exciting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY EXCITING LACEY----KEEP ME POSTED---DEBBIE

Justine said...

YAY I am soooo excited and very honored to be Lace's Maid of Honor! I think I need to go get a book on everything I need to do:)Love you!!

Meghan 'Poydock' Mullinax said...

WOOHOO! I'm so excited! Let the planning begin!