Friday, January 22, 2010

T.G.I.F.

Relaxing at home with Nicholas tonight on this lovely Friday evening!
{heaven}

He even made me dinner: fried shrimp, broccoli and garlic bread!
AND he did the dishes.

Wow... I am a very lucky girl.

Last night was like a Friday night though. 
I went to the Young Guns Party for the Cowgirl Museum with Lauren.
It was catered by the Reata. I love that place.

This has been one long week! 
And, unfortunately it's not over yet. 
I have to work this weekend.

Things to look forward to: 
Saturday night @ Joe T's with about 30 of my closest friends

Monday and Tuesday off a.k.a. time to work on all the wedding planning!



{October 2009}

Also wonderful news:
Meghan is going to be one of my bridesmaids.
I'm so thrilled.
Meghan was my roommate when we lived in the sorority house.
{& I was a bridesmaid in her wedding.}

Oh, by the way, for all the people {Meghan} that recommended I read Bridal Bargains... That book is scaring me. I'm so afraid I'm going to get ripped off now! I have several contracts to read through...

Enjoy your weekend.

No comments: