Tuesday, February 16, 2010

i'm in trouble

i went shopping today at north park mall. 

i just love anthropologie

I spent about 90 minutes in that store. 
i could decide what to get, so i bought it all. 
i am definitely going to have to return something{s}... what do you think?

{i got a necklace, too. but, they didn't have it on the website.}

both of the billowy tops look so cute tucked into the high waisted skirt! 
or cinched with a wide belt with leggings.

and the dress is very form fitting and flattering.

oh, what to return?!

1 comment:

Mrs.LifeAccounts said...

I just recently bought the same dress, I'd hold onto it if I were you as it's selling out very quickly! Generally I end up buying it when it comes out, and then if it goes on sale again I repurchase it and return the original set.

The prices don't generally fit my budget-right now I have a wish list with 25+ items on it! Ack!