Monday, February 15, 2010

you make my dreams

best valentine's ever.

thanks to nicholas, his creativity, and being young and in love. 

i had to work on valentine's day. 
saturday night nicholas took me out for my favorite.... 
cheese enchiladas, guacamole and margaritas at la familia. 

i thought sunday night {valentine's day} we were just going to relax and watch movies... 
well, i was partly right.

when i got to my apartment after work... i was locked out. when nick finally came to the door, he made me close my eyes and take of my shoes. 

when i opened my eyes, this is what i saw...
haha... what the heck? that's exactly what I thought.

especially since this is what i would usually see when i look this way...
{minus the christmas tree}

nicholas spent the whole day i was at work building me a fort!!

i had to crawl in to figure out exactly what was going on...

"no shoes allowed in the fort"

once inside the fort that nicholas built i found...
flowers, candles, love letters, movies, wine... all expertly displayed.

every blanket or sheet i own was used to create a magical tent!

we had a picnic inside the tent and watched movies.


then had the best cheesecake from mckinley's bakery 
{sorry, that disappeared before i even thought to take a picture!}

we had so much fun!!

"What I've got's full stock of thoughts
and dreams that scatter
You pull them all together
And how, I can't explain
But You make my dreams come true"

thank you, nicholas. i love you so much. 

1 comment:

my name is lauren. said...

ummmm.....

you guys are so freaking cute it's ridiculous.

i have to follow your blog now, because i can't wait to see what other cuteness will ensue.

{Lauren}

thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com