Monday, March 15, 2010

all dressed in white. {no peeking nicholas.}

i found my wedding dress!

it's beautiful and i'm so excited.

it is exactly what I was looking for.

i found it at Bliss Bridal Salon in Fort Worth.

i tried on about 15 dresses, modeled about 12 for the moms, MOH, and wedding planner. 
i could only have  3 in the finals. so if i wanted to keep the 4th dress and so on, i had to get rid of one of the top 3. that really helped to narrow it down. 

my final 2 were completely different. 
but, i couldn't be happier.


EDIT: Ok, so when i originally posted this, I included the designer and style of my dress.
But, i decided to remove it so it would be more of a surprise. :)

5 comments:

April said...

So excited for you!!!!

I wish I could go try on wedding dresses again... it's so fun :)

Ashley said...

The highlighting is super-cute (and clever)!

Bliss Bridal Salon said...

Lacey,

You are such a beautiful bride. We are too blessed to call you one of ours!

French lover said...

I just found your blog and I absolutely love it ! I'm a new follower and I'll definitely come back for more :)
A bientôt !!

French lover said...

Oh and congrats on finding your wedding dress by the way !! :)