Thursday, March 18, 2010

ten things that make me wonderfully happy.


1. sitting on patios or at sidewalk cafes.



2. watching the sky change colors as the sun sets.



3. laying in bed in the morning with my lappie and a hot cup of coffee.



4. playing {words with friends} with nicholas on his iphone.



5. the little fortunes on my Yogi Tea teabags.



6. when my closet is organized by color.



7. listening to different languages and accents.



8. surprises, no matter how silly or grand.



9. how nicholas and i fit together perfectly on our chaise when we're watching movies.



10. cheeseburgers and french fries.

4 comments:

April said...

This is an excellent list.

I think we could be good friends :)

French lover said...

I love your list. And I happen to agree with everything :)

Sarah Elizabeth said...

I didn't know the yogi bags had fortunes until I read that post. Fantastic!

Nicole Hoff said...

love words with friends with my hubby too. my username is hoffmama but im not much competition!