Monday, April 5, 2010

the day i almost got kidnapped for my birthday.

i love mexican food.
i could eat it for every meal.

after work today, nicholas treated me to cervezas y flautas at la familia in fort worth.
the food was delicious, the service was great. 

nick and i were deep in conversation when all of a sudden, 
someone came up behind me and pulled a sack over my head. 
i didn't even have time to think, 
i just jumped and screamed. my heart was racing. 
and lots of people started yelling at me.

well. that's what i thought for a spilt second.

turns out the sack was a sombrero. a sombrero that was too big for my head and went past my eyes.


and the waiters weren't exactly yelling, 
but serenading me with las mananitas {the mexican birthday song}.

it scared the crap out of me. i really did scream. i really did think i was getting kidnapped. 
but, thank god, i'll live to see another day. 




my birthday bull.

No comments: