Friday, April 16, 2010

everything i would be.

If I was a month, I'd be... September. 

If I was a day of the week, I'd be... Saturday. 

If I was a time of day, I'd be... ten o'clock in the morning. 

If I was a planet, I'd be... Venus.

If I was a sea animal, I'd be... a non-stinging jellyfish. 


If I was a liquid, I'd be...  wine. 

If I was a gemstone, I'd be... topaz. 

If I was a musical instrument, I'd be... a piano.

If I was a piece of furniture, I'd be... a chest of drawers.


If I was a fruit, I'd be... a lemon.

If I was a sound, I'd be... rain on a big umbrella.

If I was a tree, I'd be... a Bradford Pear tree. 

If I was a tool, I'd be... scissors.

If I was a flower, I'd be... a dahlia.


If I was a kind of weather, I'd be... a little bit of everything.

If I was a color, I'd be... gray.

If I was an emotion, I'd be... anticipation.

If I was a direction, I'd be... into the sunset. 


If I was an element, I'd be... Au {gold}.

If I was a car, I'd be... a Land Rover.

If I was a food, I'd be... cheese enchiladas.

If I was a place, I'd be... a side walk cafe in Paris.


If I was a scent, I'd be... the salty sea air.

If I was a material, I'd be... cotton.

If I was a taste, I'd be... scrumptious.

. . .

thanks to the lovely ladies at a cup full of sunshine and coeur de la for the fun post.
go check out what they would be!

{all photos from here}

2 comments:

Anna said...

aw i love this post! i think my fave is "i'd be a side walk cafe" good choice!

anne said...

ooh...love "rain on a big umbrella"!