Friday, April 9, 2010

friday night and ready to unwind.



i'm so happy the weekend is here!
{so happy}
i've had some stressful and disheartening days at work this week.
as silly as it is, blogging and reading other peoples' blogs makes me really happy and i love reading everyone's sweet, caring comments.

i got a manicure after work today to just relax and indulge.
even though i've been engaged since christmas, i still have to keep my nails looking great so i can show off my ring! :)
and, i've finally found a place i really like for great mani/pedi.

now, i'm sitting on the couch, enjoying an ice cold cerveza.

i'm going to try to get some studying in this weekend.
then, round 2 of my birthday celebration on sunday! yay.

i hope everyone has a great weekend.

2 comments:

French lover said...

I feel exactly the same with blogging. Especially after those tough weeks at work. Blogging and reading blogs makes me happy, it's as simple as that :)
That ring of yours is gorgeous ! I've always been slightly obsessed with having perfect nails, but now that I'm engaged I feel like I owe it to my ring haha !

Have a fabulous weekend !!

Yelena said...

i like your mani! cute! :)
and that ring is stunning! :)