Wednesday, May 19, 2010

dilemma resolved. for now.

consensus is... mille baisers = 1,000 kisses.

thank goodness.

mille baisers will still be named mille baisers. kisses to you all! :)

but, in my panic that my blog title was a translation error, i tried to get creative and come up with a new blog title. one that i liked was "love is all you need." 
like the beatles song {i've been listening to this vitamin string quartet version}
i was playing around with the title and created a new header. although i'm not changing the name of my blog, i decided to keep the header! 

i have to admit, i'm pretty proud of it. 

my amazing parents gave me the new photoshop software this year for christmas {thanks mom & dad!}, but i haven't figured it out yet! i had to learn photoshop in high school, but this version has so many crazy features, i'm lost. i have, however, found a free photo editor online called gimp that is similar to that earlier version of photoshop that i learned in high school. so that's what i used to create my new header.

maybe after the wedding when i have a little more free time, i'll take a photoshop class and figure it all out!

3 comments:

Yelena said...

i adore the new header! i am so glad you got your problem solved! :)

Cole said...

phew! glad it turned out ok for you. I think the header looks great.

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I'm so happy you found my blog so I could find yours!! I am a new follower and can't wait to read more!