Wednesday, May 5, 2010

downtown grapevine with my love. engagement shoot part 1.

downtown
downtown
downtown
downtown
downtown
downtown
downtown
downtown
downtown
downtown
downtown

nick and i finally received our engagement pictures!
(read about the proposal here.)
grapevine, texas is located just north of dallas and fort worth, and the downtown area is so charming.
coffee shops, wine bars and lots of character.
we loved main street so much that we went back for my birthday this year!

by the way, isn't nicholas so cute?! i just love him.

here's part two of our engagement pictures!

{our photographer was josephmark, i'm so excited he and his wife are shooting the wedding, too}

5 comments:

sophie said...

amazing! you both look so happy!

April said...

I love these pictures ... especially the ones at the little table with your foreheads together :) So cute!

Ashley said...

Wow! These are perfection! The second one up from the bottom, where you are looking through the window is so cute. :)

Beka said...

Ooooooh my goodness, I love these!!

Liesl @ FabulousFashions4SensibleStyle said...

Now that I just recently got engaged, I am looking forward to an engagement photo session this summer and I just love the feel of yours...so classy! You are beautiful!

Liesl :)