Friday, May 14, 2010

i wooonnnn!

Can you believe it?
I won 1st place in a poster presentation at work today! :)

picture i took at the hospital today after they announced i won.
{just kidding its from wehearit}

There were 21 posters total, 9 in my category {evidence based practice}... and I WON!
the judges were the president of the hospital, the chief operating officer, and the chief nursing officer. 
go me!

tonight, i'm celebrating with wine, a stromboli, roasted vegetables, my love, and a movie! 
i knew it was going to be a great day.

5 comments:

The Baethges said...

yay! congrats!!

Bree said...

congrats! hope your celebration went well! :)

French lover said...

I knew you would ! Congrats sweetie !

Justine said...

That's awesome Lace! Good job!

Yelena said...

congrats dear! :) how amazing :)