Saturday, June 26, 2010

blue things.

last thursday nicholas and i met up with some friends at my favorite bar in downtown fort worth - 8.0s. we listened to some live music - bob schneider and a local musician, luke wade. the weather had been sweltering all week so we didn't mind at all when it rained for a bit during the outdoor concert. 

it was so nice to sit outside, listen to some live music, enjoy the 20 degree drop in the weather the rain brought and drink blue things... my favorite drink at 8.0s - a frozen blue margarita - aptly named the blue thing
and, i made new friends barb and tasha who were so much fun...
we LOVED the blue things.
you just can't drink them too fast, or you'll get a brain freeze!

7 comments:

Caroline said...

Cute photos!!

Morgan said...

Love the top (or is it a dress?) you're wearing!

Claire said...

Haha Brain Freeze. Mr D says there is no such thing. But i know there is, from when i eat my ice cream too fast :)

PetiteGorgeous said...

Just learned about your blog.

I hope you will stop by mine to enter my J Crew giveaway :).


Looking forward to reading your future posts.

Miss Caitlin S. said...

Looks like a perfect day! I love the blue tongues- sometimes youthful things are the best.

Elle Sees said...

Sounds like so much fun! And TX in the summer is THE hottest place!! I've been to every state so I can truly say that, ha.

Barbara said...

I made the blog!!! That was such a fun night!