Tuesday, June 22, 2010

if the shoe fits... buy it in every color.

lately, I've been scouring the internet for the perfect shoes to wear with my wedding dress. 

i'm looking for something that's 
- under $200
- not white or ivory
- heel no higher than 3.5"

not too picky, huh? 
well, i haven't found any keepers yet.

have bought and returned 2 pairs to endless.

just tried on {and decided to return} these:
j. crew, $198
the heel is the perfect height, but they don't really go with anything else haha.

a goal of mine: not be too matchy, but i want everything to go together. 
know what i mean?

i'm waiting for the UPS man to bring me these 3 pairs:
1.
also j. crew, $198
these are fun, they have the navy in them... 
and the yellow rose of texas, haha.
i just made that up. :)


2.
shoebuy, $51

bridesmaid dresses are navy, but they're not wearing navy shoes.
 these ninas are classic.


3.
endless, $35
ok, so these were featured are green wedding shoes today and i love the (500) days of summer theme.
and $35?!? great price... hope that doesn't mean they're super uncomfortable, because that would be a deal breaker, obviously. 
i plan on dancing at the wedding. a lot.

so, what do you think? any favorites?
i know it's difficult because you haven't seen my dress...

hopefully one of these will work out!

by the way, 75 days until the wedding! we're getting closer. :)

14 comments:

Morgan said...

I love the JCrew pairs! Both so cute. And the last endless pair is lovely. I like pair 2 but I don't think they're special enough for your big day. Keep us posted!

jackiek said...

jcrew ones all the way! they're gorgeous!

Kinsey Michaels said...

I'm in love those darling navy J Crews. They have a unique look about them and I think they'll photograph well and look great in your wedding!

Caroline said...

I love love navy heels!!! Hope all is lovely! xo

Bree said...

My fave is the navy and white one with the yellow flower from J.Crew..they are way cute!

Claire said...

oh wow, what fun! I really like pair one, cos they are different, and different is good for a wedding, but the otheres are cute too :) x

lydia. said...

i'm in love with the navy pair with the yellow rose.
seriously, so gorgeous.
and i totally know what you mean about not being too matchy, but still having everything flow.
that's exactly how i felt!

xo.

Elle Sees said...

Such cute choices!!
Weddings thrill me to no end. Seriously, I'm not getting married but I love looking at wedding blogs. I can't wait to hear about all the deets!

Sweet Simplicity said...

I LOVE the J.Crew navy one! It's perfect for your big day. And $35 for the last pair. You should buy those just because!

Jammer said...

haha this saying is the story of my life! I like the 1st (in blue) and 3rd!

http://jammer10am.blogspot.com/

Justine said...

I love the JCrew navey ones with the Texas yellow rose:)
Second choice would be the navy ones to match your lovely bridesmaids:)

Belle said...

I adore the navy jcrew ones! The are so beautiful and so unique! and the next would be the Nina navy ones, white dress (im presuming) with navy heels - stunning!!! (I am a sucker for navy)

ashley said...

I agree that the second J Crew are gorgeous! and unique! shoes (esp. heels) under $50 usually equal highly uncomfortable.. (or atleast to my picky feet) :(

which ever you choose though, they are all cute!

*D* said...

such cute shoes! i love the second j.crew pair and the nias are cute as well. :)