Monday, May 31, 2010

summertime lounge.

june already? that means i'm getting married in 3 months. wow, time flies. 

being that it's now june and officially summer, {well not officially, but you know what I mean...} i put together a little playlist that i'll be enjoying today at the pool because I have the day off.

some of the songs are new, most of them are old, but i love them all.

this playlist reminds me of an open air lounge overlooking the ocean somewhere exotic.
by the way, i'm always interesting in hearing new music. so please share some of your summertime favorites!



3 comments:

Morgan said...

I'm so glad you found my blog so I could find yours! You're adorable!! And I'm totally digging your play list. Rusted Root is one of my faves. :)

s + b said...

i love the cary brothers! great playlist.. very summery!

thobeka said...

loving your playlist... what a great way to start off my morning! anybody with goldfish on their playlist must be filled with awesomeness :) haha.