Friday, July 9, 2010

bestweddingfavorever.

the wedding featured on style me pretty this morning is so stinkin' cute.
if you aren't from texas, you might not get it.
but, this couple had whataburger taquitos as their wedding favor!!
that is the BEST late night snack.

photo via style me pretty, taken by ashley garmon

the post reads "Whataburger is something all Texan’s hold near and dear to their heart, so Kim and Charlie had breakfast tacos as a late night treat for the guests. "

you have to check it out.
and if you're ever in texas, get you some whataburger!
like i did here. :)

4 comments:

Morgan said...

You're right- I have no clue what that is but it sounds tasty and I love the personal touch. :)

Justine said...

Ha love it! That wedding looked gorgeous too!! Love the orange.

Crazy Shenanigans said...

I've ate there once and it was good!

PetiteLittleGirl said...

I have never heard of it before. I am pretty sure they don't have it in Ohio. Sounds interesting
--------------------------------
I am giving away a BEAUTIFUL NECKLACE at PetiteLittleGirl.com