Monday, July 5, 2010

day by the pool with my new hat.


the rain and clouds disappeared just in time for us to spend some time at the pool yesterday. to be honest, it didn't really feel like the 4th of july until we dipped our toes in the water. and, i got to rock my new fedora. i found it at american eagle this weekend for $7. 

they don't have it online, but here are some other cute ones. 

after the pool, i wore my new hat to the grocery store, where we picked up some apple pie and vanilla ice cream. yum. 

not a bad day, in my opinion. :)

ps. we are 2 months away exactly from our wedding.. wowowowowow!

8 comments:

Morgan said...

Very cute indeed!

Elle Sees said...

I've never seen someone in real life look so awesome by a pool!! Love the hat!

*D* said...

love the hat! super cute! and i'm glad the rain stopped so you could enjoy your holiday weekend. :)

April said...

I love love love your hat! So cute :)

Domesticated Wife said...

Cute hat! Oh my gosh, just wait until it's one month away. That's totally the most hectic. But it fliiieesss so enjoy it. :)

Crazy Shenanigans said...

Super cute hat!

Caroline said...

You are a doll!! Love the hat and suit! xo

Sweet Simplicity said...

You look so cute in the fedora!