Tuesday, July 13, 2010

less than 2 months to go.

i can't believe more than 6 months of wedding planning has gone by! time really does fly when you're having fun.

we've come a long a long way...
from the proposal, engagement party, and engagement pictures.
to inspiration boards and to-do lists.
yes, lots of to-do lists.
we have the final meeting with the bakery this week and our tasting next tuesday at the hotel where the reception will be.

what else will i be working on?
-our table numbers. i'm doing a little DIY project that i'll blog about once i'm finished.
-our programs.
-altering my dress.
-setting the timeline of the evening.
-planning logistics.
-deciding who will do my hair and makeup.
-sorting through RSVPs and assigning tables. the invitations when out yesterday!
-gifts for shower hostesses and family. (if you have any great ideas for these, let me know!)
-booking wedding day transportation.
two more meetings with our sponsor couple for our marriage preparation course.

i'm also thrilled about my bachelorette party in 2 weeks! and my dear friends are hosting a shower for me in august! can't wait for those. :)

6 comments:

Morgan said...

So fun! You have come a long way but it's all been worth it right?! And I can't wait to hear more - especially your DIY projects!

lydia. said...

so excited for you!
while stressful, it's also a really fun, exciting time.
i hope you're loving it!

can't wait to see this DIY.
:)

Caroline said...

I am so excited for you!! Marc and I planned our whole wedding and when it was all said in done ... gahh almost two years in September ... we were so happy we decided to do it all ourselves. Sending you a sweet hug and take time to enjoy the small stuff. xo

Lauren said...

I'm so excited for your bachelorette party!! I found a super cute gift for you yesterday; it's going to be so fun!

Vivienne and Babette said...

I think Chelsea Gwynne Jewelry makes some pretty awesome gifts and also these beautiful bridesmaid sets.
Good luck with your planning...it looks like it is going to be beautiful so far :)

http://www.chelsea-gwynne.com/

French lover said...

This is so exciting !! I can't wait to hear more details about your big day !