Tuesday, July 6, 2010

priorities.

i have about 2,938,417,519,023 things to do until the wedding and we move across the country.
however, my number one priority right now is finding cute & affordable clothes for our hawaii honeymoon! (that should be my top priority, right?!)

recently i found some great deals at american eagle.
... yes, that store you shopped at in high school.
... i know, i hadn't been in there forever either.

1. my new fedora - $7
2. yellow polka dot bikini - $23




3. glamour navy ruffle bikini - $32






4. fuchsia printed tube dress - $17

i really hope polka dots don't go out of style in the next 2 months. :)

3 comments:

Morgan said...

I'm in love with the yellow bathing cute! So retro and cute!

Ali Marcum said...

i love the yellow one! i need to look at their website :)

Crazy Shenanigans said...

I love those bikinis!