Sunday, July 18, 2010

sunday present progressive verbs.

yawning after my 2 hour nap.

noticing that i've only blogged 9 times in 18 days. where have I been??

wishing I knew photoshop better - it would make that DIY project I mentioned a little easier.

patting myself on the back for getting so much wedding stuff done this weekend.

welcoming another day off tomorrow.

humming bulletproof by la roux. i still love that song.

regretting that i left my leftovers from dinner last night in the car. all night.

crossing my fingers that the showing at nick's house tonight has some potential.

stretching my legs after a great workout class yesterday. {love that feeling}

loving these monogrammed plates.
{photo via House Beautiful magazine}

considering going for a swim as the sunsets.

sending out lots of love!

7 comments:

Caroline said...

I am trying to figure out photoshop as well!! Wishing you a lovely Sunday!! XO

Lane :) said...

oh, i know! i love the feeling after i've worked out.

Crazy Shenanigans said...

I love those plates as well!

Kinsey Michaels said...

Ahh those monogrammed plates are the cutest! And cute post, by the way ;)

Lacey in the City said...

swimming at sunset sounds soo nice!! i miss the days of having the ocean and/or pool easily accessible.

just found your blog, and am so glad i did! another lacey to follow :)

xo
lacey

LJ said...

i was so scared we were going to leave the fajitas in the car that I think I "reminded" chris like 10 times before we got home. it worked tho!

Kora Bruce [Dixie Lust] said...

such a cute blog, so glad i came upon it!