Saturday, July 3, 2010

a wedding in georgia.

as I mentioned in the last post, nicholas and I were in georgia last weekend for my friend allison's wedding. the rehearsal dinner, getting ready, ceremony and reception were all a a beautiful chateau. it was just lovely. and, soooo much fun. the band was great, and we all danced pretty much the whole time! my feet were killing me by the end of the night!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

the cutest thing, which i didn't get a picture of, was when allison and matt left, we threw paper airplanes in the air during their grand exit and they ran between the 2 lines of people wearing aviators! 
it was perfect because matt is a pilot!

thank you everyone for saying I look like audrey hepburn!!! wow, such a compliment.
i actually had a couple people at the reception tell me that. 
i must've really be channeling her that night.

congratulations, mr. and mrs. bourg!

4 comments:

callie said...

precious! I would also like to had how happy I am that you captured the "magic moment" between justine and I throwing down over the bouquet! haha.

Anonymous said...

awww thank you sooo much for posting those!!! they're wonderful! i'm sooo glad y'all could be there! you mean so much to me : ) love you!

Anonymous said...

awww thank you sooo much for posting those!!! they're wonderful! i'm sooo glad y'all could be there! you mean so much to me : ) love you!

Justine said...

The pics look great Lacey! Ha and yes, Callie and I's "magic moment"...