Monday, August 16, 2010

cake wrecks hilarity.

if you've never heard of cake wrecks, you must check it out. that site is so funny. today, one cake really had me laughing. (seriously, who orders these cakes?)

last august {2009} nick separated his shoulder (or, more specifically his collarbone/clavicle) playing football.  whenever he tells the story, he mentions his clavicle. and I roll around laughing...because i think it is so hilarious that he calls it his clavicle - he sounds so dorky when he says it and he could just as easily say collarbone.



so of course, i naturally thought of him when i saw this. 
why didn't i think of this and give him this cake?! hehe.


(and it is true, nick... you do have nice "clavicals.")

4 comments:

April said...

I LOVE Cake Wrecks :) I must say, the Sunday Sweets are my favorite, but it's always hilarious to see the wrecks as well... I always wonder what the HECK the bakers who make these cakes are on!

Crazy Shenanigans said...

HAHA! Cake Wrecks completely cracks me up!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I just discovered Cake Wrecks earlier this year and I love it!

Amanda Nicole said...

Just found your blog - and I love it! This post totally made me laugh!