Saturday, August 7, 2010

diy table numbers.

i finally finished the DIY project i mentioned a while back! i made personalized table numbers for the wedding. the table numbers are years, and i put a pictures of each nicholas and i from that year.

once i figured out how i wanted to do it, it was pretty easy! my first idea didn't really work out, but i think they turned out very cute! i picked 13 years from 1986 to 2010 for our 13 tables. here are a couple of examples that i scanned...




i just eyeballed all the measurements, so they aren't perfect. 
but, that's ok with me!

next to do...
programs!

11 comments:

jackiek said...

oh goodness what a great idea! i love how your wedding is turning out :)

lydia. said...

that is such a cute idea!
love it.

Crazy Shenanigans said...

I love those!!! So cute! You did a great job!

Caroline said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!!!

It's All Make Believe, Isn't It? said...

I ADORE this idea!! Your wedding will be so beautiful!

T.D. said...

Such a creative idea. Love it!!

Claire said...

Fantastic! I love weddings that have the personal touch :)

Morgan said...

ADORABLE!!! Nice work!

Shea Looloian said...

Lacey this is a super cute idea! Wish I had it at my wedding!

Shea

Justine said...

Lace, they look like they turned out great! Super cute!!

Kinsey Michaels said...

This is so creative and they turned out great!