Friday, August 20, 2010

diy, take two.

remember those amazing table numbers i made awhile back?
well, not sure if it was the glue i used or the humidity or what... 
but over a few days they began to warp. :( 
i even put them between wax-paper and stacked old textbooks on top for 48 hours and they still didn't straighten out. so, i decided to redo them. 

this time, i used double-sided tape rather than glue. and these darling alphabet stamps for the numbers. (thanks to my dear friend's homemade card for inspiration.)
i'm loving round two even more!
so feeling a little crafty after that success, i decided to make a sign to put on the entrance table near our guest book. 
it took a couple of tries... 
but, i LOOVVEEE the way it turned out! :)
next, i think i'm going to tackle some personalized gift bags!

12 comments:

Ash-Love said...

they are lovely!!

Claire said...

perfect! I love how you are taking the time to make a lot of your decs they are always the best at weddings, i mean, anyone could walk to a store and buy stuff right?x

Lacey in the City said...

Oh, Lacey they're so cute!! I love the stamp idea!

callie said...

you go ms. creative! I can't wait for your shower tomorrow! I'm off to the farmers market to pick up some local tomatoes for one of the salads!

Emma Jade said...

Oh they are adorable!
That frame goes perfectly too!
Can't wait to see more of your plans!

Morgan said...

Look great! They will be a lovely addition to your wedding!

Jaclyn said...

just found your blog through 'Rummey Bears'.I'm a former Boston girl now living in Sydney and love your wedding ideas. oh and your bang post was hilarious! could have been my own story - so frustrating! :)

Crazy Shenanigans said...

I love the sign! Those table numbers look great still! Such a cute idea!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Gah, you should open your own etsy shop full of these goodies - everything is adorable!! :)

erica marie said...

I love it!!! you did a lovely job.

Nell said...

Hi Lacey! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm so excited for you and your nearly-here wedding! Your DIY printing is so cute :) xx

Kinsey Michaels said...

Your second go around with these cards came out So well Lacey! I am tempted to buy my own set of alphabet stamps after seeing how cute these came out!