Saturday, August 28, 2010

i'm getting maui'd soon.


With all the craziness of these last few weeks pre-wedding, I am really looking forward to spending time with my love on our honeymoon in Maui. We have the perfect mix of adventure and relaxation planned. Here are some of the ways I've been preparing...

I finally found the perfect gold sandals. So comfortable!

Reading this to learn about all the best spots for stealing kisses.

My towel, book, sunglasses and sunscreen will all fit nicely in this cheerful beach bag.

Tart deco on my toes.

Nicholas made reservations for us on one of these for an amazing tour of the island.

. . .

But, until then I still need to work on menus, welcome totes and favors! Have a wonderful weekend.

8 comments:

Emily said...

You'll have so much fun in Maui! We loved it!!!

Crazy Shenanigans said...

How exciting and fun!!!

French lover said...

You lucky girl ! You are going to have a blast :)

Morgan said...

Lucky! I'm thinking about Hawaii for my honeymoon too! Can't wait to hear what you think. :)

Lacey in the City said...

Sounds amazing!! Hope you are keeping your calm in all of this prep work!

Kinsey Michaels said...

I can tell you're getting so excited for the big day Lacey! and your honeymoon sounds like it will be incredible. I don't think you can go wrong by selecting Hawaii!
Cute nail polish color too :)

Nell said...

So so exciting! I wish we could head back on our honeymoon right now...the most amazing two weeks! Have an awesome time xx

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Awwww so cooooool!!!! You must be superexcited babe! :) Ahhhh I wanna get married too! Can't wait to see teh pics! :)
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

P.S: I'm having a supercute jewelry/accessories giveaway! Come and check it out! ;)