Thursday, August 5, 2010

more california love.

while i was in california visiting nicholas last weekend, we had to opportunity to visit both san francisco (45 min drive plus 30 min BART ride) and the beach at santa cruz (30 minute drive). it was the first time for nick to visit both places and we had so much fun. it's going to be amazing being so close to so many awesome places.







my dear friend and Maid of Honor Justine and her family were actually in San Francisco on vacation. we met up with them for dinner in the Little Italy area of the city. even though i see her all the time here in TX, it was great to meet up there!


our main purpose of the trip (other than just exploring) was to find an apartment! we found several that we like, but we have a tough decision to make... location vs. amenities/square footage. either way, i'm sure we'll be very happy with where we end up.

7 comments:

Bree said...

I'm sure you're going to love living there! After living in my apartment for 3 years now and being in (in my opinion) the BEST location, I think that until I start a family and a bigger space, location will always win. My place is TINY, but to be able to walk to any restaurant, grocery store, movie theatre, shopping etc within 5-10 minutes..well that wins.

Sydney at PetiteGorgeous said...

What a beautiful couple you two are :). Glad you enjoyed your trip to the bay area. I love that place so much.

Kinsey Michaels said...

Aw pretty pictures! You are going to love living in NorCal. One of my best friends is moving to SF later this month.

Nicole Marie said...

monterey is so beautiful. i love your shorts and bag!

ms. meg r said...

You will absolutely LOVE living in SF - in my opinion you will never want to leave! It can be brutal finding a place + actually signing a lease (it's so competitive!), but no matter where you end up you will be close to everything. The city is only 7miles x 7miles, you know! Good luck!

meg
sheismsmr.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

TINA!

Crazy Shenanigans said...

I love the beach picture!!! Glad you had such a great time!