Monday, August 2, 2010

sweet pea's cafe.



nicholas and i just happened across this darling little cafe while exploring los gatos (where we want to live). we had lunch there yesterday. then, i went back to grab a bite to eat before driving to the airport today. having lunch at this cafe is the perfect example of why i am excited about living in california. fresh food, charming town, al fresco dining, and the perfect weather. apparently, this place is famous for their crepes. i didn't have one this time, but next time i'm in town, there will be a banana nutella crepe with my name on it!

5 comments:

lydia. said...

their food looks lovely!
yum. :)

i love crepes.
they're my fave!
i'm excited for you to live there.
:)

Caroline said...

This is my favorite place ..... I live about 10 minutes from here!!

French lover said...

This place looks so cute !

Crazy Shenanigans said...

It looks so cute!

Sweet Simplicity said...

That place looks perfect! I'm ready for my morning snack and the food looks so good.