Tuesday, September 21, 2010

bridesmaids luncheon.

saturday after our rehearsal dinner, i planned a little luncheon to honor and thank my bridesmaids for all their help and support. the luncheon was hosted by my grandma, mimi. we had food catered in to our hotel suite, drank mimosas and opened gifts.

i gave the girls earrings from Gaby Burger designs and a clutch by Stephanie Johnson
similar to these, but not exactly...


so cute, huh. both of these designers have great accessories!! 
i wanted to get something for myself, too. but i resisted. :)

this is the hotel suite where we held the bridesmaids luncheon and
also where the girls got ready on the day of the wedding!



we had an amazing view of the courthouse from the suite.



this is my mimi...

socializing...



after the best tenderloin tamales from the reata, we went and got manicures and pedicures!
such a relaxing day. 

(still haven't received the professional pics from sunday, our wedding day! 
hopefully they'll be ready sometime this week!!)

photos via 1 and 2

7 comments:

Christin said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm sure they loved their gifts!

Nell said...

What a fab room to stay in - your girls are all beautiful and it looks like you had a lovely time! Amazing pressies btw and your dress is the most fantastic blue! Can't wait to see the pictures xx

Morgan said...

Love your dress! And looks like a great time.

*D* said...

Looks like such a wonderful day! and I love those earrings!

April said...

How fun! I wish I'd had mimosas on my wedding day.... that would have put the icing on the cake :)

Crazy Shenanigans said...

That looks like it was so much fun! Love those earrings!

Kinsey Michaels said...

That suite is beautiful! You're such a good friend Lacey! Glad you ladies had fun :)