Thursday, October 28, 2010

christmas cards are ordered!

Shimmering Snowflake Tree Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

nicholas and i just ordered our christmas cards! are we ahead of schedule, or what? we ended up getting them from shutterfly. they have such great holiday photo cards and best prices i've seen. what do you think? it took me forever to sort through all of our wedding pictures and choose just one! i was thinking about doing a multi-picture card, but then I decided to go with just one big picture for a bigger impact. this is also a great way for everyone who wasn't able to make it to the wedding to see how handsome my groom looked! :)

oh, and if you get one of these in your mailbox, please act surprised!

now i just need these coordinating address labels! since we have a new address (and I have a new last name) we don't have any kind of address labels. now i jut need to get to addressing them all!

10 comments:

Natalie said...

Awww, so sweet! Love them.

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Love your xmas cards! And love your blog. So happy you stopped by mine. Happily following u now :)

Caroline said...

Too cute!! You are a bit ahead of schedule but that is a good thing :)!! SO, I believe it is going to rain tomorrow in our neck of the woods ... how about going on a walk/hike on Monday morning??! XO

e.day said...

aww those are so cute! you are the complete opposite of procrastination! i'm jealous, haha.

Kinsey Michaels said...

your christmas cards are adorable!!! great choice Lacey!

Amanda said...

aww too cute! youve inspired me! im gona go photoshop mine now so i dont wait till the last minute!

Kayla said...

You are ahead of the game. And they look great. I was just talking about Christmas cards this week. My husband might have looked at me like I was insane.


Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

Nell said...

That is so cute. You guys are so beautiful xx

TalksAboutNothing* said...

Looks lovely :)
Now I got all excited to start designing my own cards :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Those look so cute!