Sunday, October 24, 2010

sunday night rambling.


it's been raining all weekend here in california. but, not enough rain to keep us home.

nick and i had a great weekend full of happy hours, rain, new friends, baseball, college football, rain, lattes, cribbage, rain and baking.

i made the best cinnamon sugar cupcakes that i found here.

i can't believe that this is the last week in october. wow, how time flies! this town goes ALL OUT for halloween. i'll have to take pictures of all the houses with the spooky decor and post them.

we also booked our tickets for thanksgiving -- we're going to my grandma's house in texas, and then up to omaha for the weekend for a wedding.

i had a job interview last weekend, and i'm keeping my fingers crossed that i get the job!

um, i think that's it for now. :)

have a great week!

7 comments:

e.day said...

ahh cribbage! we have a super super old set? box? that i have no idea how to use. maybe i will have to learn!

sounds like you had a super fun weekend! hope you get the job :)

Claire said...

sounds like a full weekend! Hope you get your new job :)

bebe bird beck said...

Cinnamon sugar cupcakes! yumm.

I love weekends like that! perfect.

Bree said...

I would love to see pictures of the spooky houses! It's as good as seeing houses decorated for christmas!

Beat my mile time 10 mins 54 seconds... said...

Aw I grew up in the LG area and love reading your perspective on everything the town has to offer! Enjoy!

Justine said...

Congrats on the job interview Lace! Let me know how it turns out! Miss you love

Kinsey Michaels said...

Fingers crossed for you Lacey! I was recently in that process too and am starting a new job in a couple of weeks, so excited!
Sounds like you and Nick are having a ball in California. I wish we could have met up, but definitely next time :) If you head into the city, you must check out Lime. It's featured on my newest post!