Friday, November 19, 2010

edward sharpe and the magnetic zeros.

my good friend dave* back in tx sent me a thoughtful e-mail this morning. (see #5)
(hi, dave!)
*dave was the only person that nick knew from omaha in texas when nick moved to texas for work. so they started hanging out. and, that's how i met nicholas. and, now we're married. (thanks, dave!)

anyway, his e-mail said that i put all kinds of happy songs on my blog and he thought this one would fit right in. i agree! i love it. the lyrics are too cute.

i was going to use some of the lyrics for the title of the post, but i couldn't decide between...
"holy moly me oh my."
or
"you're the apple of my eye."
or
"hot and heavy pumpkin pie." 
(this was a favorite, but i didn't want to get everyone all riled-up by not posting about pumpkin pie!)
or
"home is wherever i'm with you."

see for yourself...

as dave said, "perfect with a little coffee on a friday morning!"

8 comments:

honey my heart said...

love es & tmz :)

Kristen said...

LOVE that song. so happy :)

Rachel said...

Saw them at ACL, they're so good (and weird)!

PS Is Dave single? He looks cute..and clearly has great dance skillz haha

Kinsey Michaels said...

this song is AWESOME! my sister introduced me to it several months back, before it really took off in popularity. such a sweet song.

Lynn said...

awe what a cute post, i just found your blog and it's happiness.

you and your fella are so darn cute too!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ooh, I think I may be in love with this song!! :)

thobeka said...

I've loved this song for months! It's definitely a mood picker-upper :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Love that song!!!