Monday, November 8, 2010

exploring berkeley.







nicholas and i spent last saturday exploring berkeley with my friend ingrid. ingrid and i both studied nutrition at TCU and it was just by chance that she moved to the bay area about 2 months ago, too! it's great to have a familiar face nearby. we had the best cheeseburger and fries at triple rock brewery on their lovely rooftop "beer garden." we walked around campus, then strolled telegraph ave. (definitely a sight to see!) 4th street was more my style. :) we spent the day drinking coffee, people watching and perusing the stores. such an interesting city!

ps. the very picture of me awkwardly jumping in the air is in ingrid's neighborhood. how lucky is she? just a quick walk from her place and she gets to take in that gorgeous view of the city.

11 comments:

Camilla Leila said...

hooray! you did almost all the things on my list (even if you didn't mean to, i'm going to pretend like i was helpful!)

glad you enjoyed yourselves.
it's an interesting place, for sure.

Caroline said...

I was just there today!! One of my favorite cities!!! xo

Morgan said...

Love the pic of you jumping! So cute!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

It looks like it was a beautiful day!!! Love the jumping photo!

Kinsey Michaels said...

that jumping photo is AWESOME lacey!! Berkeley looks like a fun place. i didn't have a chance to check it out while I was in SF, but maybe next time!

AFASHN said...

Hi girlie!

My best ^ Kinsey just send me a link to your blog!

I also just moved to the bay area !
I am from NH originally.

How do you like the area so far?

Jaclyn said...

love your photos and what a fun day it looks like you had. how great to have friends close by to make you feel more at home...

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

That picture of you jumping is so adorable. I've been to Berkley a couple times especially when I am on my way down to San Francisco. Hope you have more fun days up ahead.

Debbie said...

love the new home --the track lighting is great !

jenna @ alittlebleu said...

♥ the picture of you jumping :) so fun!

{lovely little things} said...

Just discovered your blog, it's lovely!