thank you so much to the sweet lynn at hearted girl for passing this award onto me! this is the second time i've received it, but it still feels great to be appreciated! and, it's a great chance to share some random info about me!
here are the rules:
1. thank the person who passed this award on to you.
2. share 7 facts about yourself.
all about me:
1. my blog's name (mille baisers) was chosen because "love, lacey" was taken. i thought "a thousand kisses" would be cooler in french. then i thought i needed to change it. but, ended up leaving it! oh, and i don't speak french. i actually just figured out the correct pronunciation a couple months ago thanks to google translation.
2. i was not blessed with a beautiful voice, but somehow in high school i was in 3 musicals. (ok, it was a really small school, that's how i got the part!) ah, the glory days. i still love theater. and, i really wish i had video of those performances!
3. i say y'all a lot. it's a lot easier that saying you guys or you all. sometimes, if it's a lot of people, i say all y'all.
4. i love playing board games or cards or dice games. recently, nick and i have been playing crazy eights like crazy. my favorite board games are balderdash and loaded questions.
5. nicholas and i have been married for almost 3 months and i couldn't be happier. he happily does the dishes as i cook, organizes his own sock drawer, works hard to support us, encourages me to save money, and is easily convinced when i want mexican food or a juicy cheeseburger.
6. i think love actually is my favorite holiday movie. i can't wait to exchange ornaments with nicholas and watch love actually and drink hot chocolate! (hopefully the first weekend in december!)
7. i have traveled to mexico, costa rica, belize, italy, france, monaco, the netherlands, germany, czech republic, haiti, and all around the caribbean. but, i've never been to NYC, LA or chicago. go figure. :)
those are some random facts, huh?! for all of the new followers i have, welcome! if y'all have any questions just ask!