Thursday, November 4, 2010

thankful thursday.

during the month of november, i'd like to take some time to count my blessings. 
some small things, some big things, some silly things. 
all blessings.

ten eleven things i'm thankful for this thursday


1. encouraging words before an interview
2. two months of matrimony
3. new friends in a new city
4. old friends everywhere
5. matching dinnerware
6. hazelnut coffee, hot chocolate and apple cider
7. the never ending bowl of chili i made on monday
    (i like mine with sour cream, shredded cheddar & fritos!)
8. a great song on repeat
9. my education
10. this guy
11. this amazing girl for acting as my personal travel guide for the bay area!
      you must check out her blog.

8 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

That is such a great idea and I love your list:) Now I am inspired to make my own:)
Kisses my dear

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Great list! Love it!

A La Mode et Plus! said...

What a sweet idea! Every year a few days before thanksgiving i make a list of all the people i am thankful for and tell them how much they mean to me. I really like your way, too! Such a good thing to remember how lucky we are.

Audrey Marie said...

love this idea! and a very lovely list.

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Hazelnut coffee, hot choco, and chili?! Yum!!!!! This week has been a busy one for me (as always), but yeah, there are definitely a lot of things that have made me smile despite being uber busy

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ah, so many things to be thankful for. And yum to hot chocolate and apple cider!! :)

honey my heart said...

so many great things :)

Sarah Von said...

Such a lovely list! I am 100% with you on 3 and 4!

I just wanted to pop over and thank you for entering the giveaway for my 2011 calendar on Oh, Mishka. We've got a few left if you're still keen! (cough, shameless self-promotion, cough) ;)