Wednesday, December 15, 2010

first day of work and new glasses!

hey everyone! my first day of work went really well. i love it already. one little surprise though - my position is a little different than what i had expected. which is actually great because i would have loved either job, but i'll get to interact with more people in the company with my new role (business planner). it was SO GREAT to be able to pop over to nick's office and say  "hello." except, i didn't know if i should say our normal "love you" in front of everyone!

i've already learned more than this little brain can handle for one day. i'm going to rest really well tonight! the next couple weeks are going to fly by especially with all the holidays. can you believe that christmas is in 10 days!?

oh, and i got some new glasses just in time for my new job. i need them for long distance (driving, presentations, etc). even though i've had lasik eye surgery, my vision has gotten a little worse than 20/20. i decided to go with a bold frame.
what do you think?
(i think they make me look smarter!)

14 comments:

Lauren said...

love them Lulu! I just bought some like that a few months ago and am wearing them right now :)

So happy to hear your first day at work went well!!

jackiek said...

i love them! i decided to go with a bold frame this year too!

Lacey in the City said...

Super cute! And so glad to hear that you had a great first day :)

the southern hostess said...

I love them! You look adorable.

SG to SP said...

Those look great on you! I'm glad that first day was a success.

Justine said...

Super cute! Glad to hear the first day went well!! Can't wait to hear more about when I get to see you in a few weeks:)!!!

Elle Sees said...

adorable.
you remind me of Zooey D!

*D* said...

glad to hear the first day at the new job went so well! and the glasses are cute. :)

LJ said...

Very cute glasses! What does a business planner do? I am so excited for you. I love when life comes together with all the changes that make for a great fresh start! New city, new house, new job and new hubby! yay!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Yay! That's great that the new job went well!! Love the new glasses!

TalksAboutNothing* said...

They look great on you :)

Mariel Torres said...

i love them! getting new glasses is definitely one of my favorite things ;)

Kai.Mercado. said...

Okay I have many things to say...
1. Has anyone ever told you that you look like Rachel Bilson? Because you totally do!!

2. I just got a new big kid job! I feel like we are in the same boat!

3. I have reading glasses exactly like that!! I was choosing frames at the doctor, and went straight to the men's section!

kELLO! said...

i get so jealous of people who can wear glasses! i've always wanted to since i was a little girl. i thought they would be like my secret identity or something. my face is all smushed so glasses look stupid. :\
but on YOU- well, you're the reason that no glasses people like me get jeal. :) looks good