Friday, December 10, 2010

happy friday!


happy friday friends. today is my last weekday as a housewife. (well, for now!) i start my brand new job on monday. i'm really excited. it is kind of like the first day of school. i've spent most of my morning updating my blog. i'm not sure how much time i'll have to blog once the new job starts. what do you think? there are buttons for our engagement, wedding and honeymoon posts. very convenient, huh? now i'm looking forward to a great weekend with my husband... maybe some christmas light viewing. possibly some ice skating. definitely some christmas shopping. hope y'all have a fantastic weekend, too!

8 comments:

PinkSass said...

I also start my new job on monday and feel totally like billy madison "Back to school, back to school.." Good Luck!

Liz said...

very cute and convenient, love it! congrats on the new job, very exciting!

honey my heart said...

your blog looks great. have a fab weekend :)

{lovely little things} said...

Good luck with the new job!

Courtney said...

Lacey, congrats on your new job!

Anyways I thought I would share this link (http://www.lightsofthevalley.com/Communities.asp) since I love looking at christmas lights around this area as well! Enjoy

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Enjoy your last days before work!!!

Kinsey Michaels said...

good luck tomorrow at your new job Lacey, so excited for you!! and i love the little updates you made to your blog.

the southern hostess said...

Love your adorable blog! Glad I found you.