Monday, December 13, 2010

sunday in union square.








on sunday, nicholas and i took the bart train into the city for a little holiday adventure. we ate lunch at a fancy european outdoor cafe. grabbed lattes at starbucks, played cards/people watched under the christmas tree in union square, and went ice skating! ice skating was so much fun. i've only been about 3 or 4 times in my life, but i felt really comfortable on the ice in no time. the hardest part was the super CROWDED rink. it was hard to move and kiddos kept falling right in front of me! don't let nicholas fool you, he was completely awkward on the ice and it was hilarious! i was laughing so hard, i almost fell. (but, neither of us did fall, which was a miracle!)

ps. that macy's is like seven stories! its crazy.

12 comments:

Morgan said...

Looks like a great way to end your weekend! And that Macy's is my DREAM! :)

jenna ♥ a little blue said...

awe so fun :) looks like such a good time

Sweet Simplicity said...

What a perfect day!

Amanda said...

i might just have to convince my husband to take me on a day trip to san francisco now!

and that macys is crazy! i took a trip there in high school just to get prom shoes ha!

Claire said...

yeh...i've only been ice skating once and i felt really comfortable...until i fell on my ass and broke my write in 3 places...oooooops....:)

City Girl said...

Ice skating looks like so much fun, and I love all the decorations!

b.pearsonista said...

Looks like the perfect Sunday! Ps I love that green sweater, such a pretty shade!

{lovely little things} said...

What a fun holiday weekend! Love all the wreathes in the window, so festive and fun!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

What a fun day! I love your green sweater!

Lacey in the City said...

So much fun!! I love Union Square at Christmastime. Did you know there's a Cheesecake Factory on the top floor of the Macy's? On a warm day (few and far between!) it's nice to go up there to sit on the patio and look over at Union Square from above.

Anonymous said...

Is there anymore information you can give on this subject. It answers a lot of my questions but there is still more info I need. I will drop you an email if I can find it. Never mind I will just use the contact form. Hopefully you can help me further.

- Robson

L A C E Y said...

my email is on the Right Side bar if you have any questions! have a great day.