Friday, December 31, 2010

to the birthday boy:


happy 26th birthday, lover! i am so happy that you married me and that you continue to show me so much love and support. we already experienced so much our first 4 months of marriage and all i can say is that i'm so happy to have you by my side. thank you for always staying positive. thank you for always saying "mmm, this is so good!" no matter what i cook. thank you for carrying my suitcase upstairs/downstairs. thank you for motivating me to be a better person. thank you for telling me i'm beautiful as soon as i wake up in the morning. thank you for always letting me pick the restaurant or movie. and thank you for being you.

i love you times a thousand,
lacey

5 comments:

AFASHN said...

lovely photo!

Amanda said...

aww how sweet! and cute photo!

Claire said...

Happy Birthday Mr! Cute pic!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful New Year!

Kinsey Michaels said...

such a cute pic of you and him! that's sweet that he lets you pick the restaurants and the movies ;)