Friday, December 3, 2010

what's cookin' good lookin'?

i have the best hubbie ever. being in accounting, he has to work long hours at the end of the month to wrap up "the books." after our thanksgiving trip, i wasn't feeling well so he 1) worked 16 hrs in one day, 2) did all the dishes,  3) didn't complain about my exploded suitcase in the middle of the bedroom, 4) brought me flowers and ice cream. (the way to a girls heart. well, that, and diamonds!)

isn't that nice? (thanks sweetheart!)

so, now that i'm feeling better i wanted to spoil him a bit. i offered to prepare a meal of his choice. anything he wanted. and he chose...
chili

and...
cinnamon rolls!!

(yes, i agree it's a strange combo.)

but what my baby wants, my baby gets.
happy hubbie.

10 comments:

Claire said...

Awww i love it when hubbie buys me flowers :)

Morgan said...

A good hubbie indeed!

Rachel said...

I'm a new reader and I'm loving your blog. You and your sweet husband are TOO cute. And yes, I agree...a strange combo, but now I'm totally craving both of those :) Happy Friday, sweet girl!

Elle Sees said...

ha! that is quite an interesting combo!

Caroline said...

What a strange combo that somehow goes together. Maybe because it is cold outside but a warm bowl of chili sounds perfect and a cinnamon roll for dessert YUM! And, yes once the holiday madness slows down lets definitely get together!!! XO!

Nicole Marie said...

yum cinnamon rolls!!

Debbie said...

who would have thought that would be what he would choose !

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ah, I NEED those cinnamon rolls - yum yum!! :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Those cinnamon rolls look so good!!

Micaela said...

marriage bliss indeed! :)

awww i was looking for a groom and bride ornament! i bet yours is beautiful!

xoxo