Tuesday, February 22, 2011

is it thursday yet?

Photobucket

yesterday we made a quick trip up to san francisco for lunch before I had to take nicholas to the airport. i'm so happy for his new opportunity at work, but his new position requires him to travel to our company's different divisions quite a bit. i really miss him when he travels. believe it or not, i actually like having him around! ;) thank goodness for email, texting and cell phones. and, he'll be back home on thursday!

until then, i'm going to catch up on the bachelor!
(ps. is anyone not on team emily?! she's so cute and sweet.)

8 comments:

Liesl @ FabulousFashions4SensibleStyle said...

Glad you had a fun lunch in San Fran...such a lovely city! Safe travels to your husband and yes, I adore Emily as well! :)

Liesl :)

Caroline said...

Love Emily ... she is so poised and classy!! And, sweet lady lets get together soon for coffee or tea or a glass of wine. I love the photo of SF in this post. XO!

mj said...

wow that picture is so amazing. i need to get back on the bachelor train. i haven't watched since that blond girl was crying about her nascar boyfriend.

{lovely little things} said...

SOO on Team Emily. Definitely rooting against Ashley, not a fan.

Justine said...

I love love love Emily! She is such a cutie pie.

City Girl said...

Aw, is that "Full House Row," as I call it?! What a gorgeous picture. Here's to Nicholas coming home soon, and Ashley not being the last girl standing on The Bachelor. I like both Emily and Chantal!

Cristin @ Simplified Bee said...

What a fun blog you have here! And we are practically neighbors. I love Los Gatos!

Also, I wanted to congratulate you on winning the CSN Store gift cert on my blog. Drop me an email when you can.

xo,
cristin

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love Emily! I think she's probably the classiest girl they've had on there in a long time!